Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Food Around The World Tag

I was tagged by Montessorimum on 6 May 2007 but only had the time to act on it today.


Fresh from the oven egg tarts with flaky pastry.


Fresh from the oven sesame balls with lotus paste filling.

When it comes to food, I am not a picky eater and will just eat anything. Being a health and fitness freak, I am very cautious about what goes into my body but there are just a few types of grub which I just cannot resist. I love egg tarts and sesame balls, love them to bits. The moment I sink my teeth into these sins, fuiyoh.... feels shyiok. So each time DH and I have dim sum at Overseas Restaurant, these 2 delicacies are a MUST for me.

I am now passing the baton to :

1. Baby Shern.... not sure if you'd got this tag or not.

2. Scibbles For My Angels ... care to accept tag?

3. Lim Ai Lian ... care to accept tag?

4. Chanel Wong ... care to accept tag?

5. Sabrina .... care to accept tag?

********************************************

Instructions.

**Start Copy**

Proposition: What is your favorite food in your state or country?

Requirements: Find some info about the food and show delicious pictures of it?

Quantity: FIVE PEOPLE.

Tag Mode: You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

Mybabybay loves Asam Laksa from Penang, Malaysia
JustMyThoughts loves Penang Char Koay Teow
My Lil Venture loves Laksa Sarawak
Montessorimum loves Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun
Health Freak Mommy loves Dim Sum from KL, Malaysia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiyoh, I am so DUH. Didn't know I got tagged by you. Okay, okay. Will try to work on this since I loooove eating too.

Health Freak Mommy said...

K Lian, shall check out ur blog on the food tag soon.