Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Food Glorious Food



One of Alycia's favourite food is roasted suckling pig. She loves it so much that she is even capable of chomping down 1/4 of a small suckling pig, if not for my intervention. 2 nites ago, MIL pampered Alycia by treating all of us to a sumptuous dinner of suckling pig, sharks' fins soup, sashimi big clam, roasted pigeon, amongst others, at Imbi Palace Restaurant. Wah, it was really a 'foong foo' (gastronomical) dinner. Before we left, the Captain even insisted that we bring home the clam shell as she said that it would make a good ornament piece since the clam is so costly, approx. RM200 for the clam only.


Hopefully the gals won't fall ill again as it's been days of eating out since MIL came back last week. As tomorrow is Sunday, DH has already planned on bringing us to have a buffet lunch at Lemon Garden, Shangri-La Hotel as farewell lunch to MIL who will be leaving for HK again next week. Goodness.... another day of gorging on sins. Love it but feel damn guilty after that. Gotta have extended jogging sessions again for the next few days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! so nice of your MIL ..!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Ya lor.

Anonymous said...

constipation is really scary! I tell u... when I preg with Sean I got constipation for 7 hours and finally get to poo after drinking a can of 100 plus. But I went to emergency SJMC first... and nobody can help.. they just advice and still have to pay the bill of it.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hey Nicole, tks 4 hopping 2 my blog. I've added ur blog to my list of blogroll. Will visit ur blog more.