Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Trampoline



I love sweating it out by jogging, exercising on my fitball and jumping on my trampoline. I used to follow DH to the gym years ago, but now where got time leh? I read from an article that jumping for 15 mins is equivalent to a half hour jog. Eversince I started my fitness regimen 6 years ago, I hardly ever experienced insomnia anymore. Exercising definitely knocks me off to slumber easily everynite. My craze for this kind of sports has definitely rubbed off onto my gals and they also love to jump like jumping beans on the trampoline.

Children who regularly use a trampoline are shown to have less problems with obesity and related health problems. The following are benefits of trampoline-jumping:

Lower risk of illness
Reduced chance of obesity
Increased coordination
Better balance
Faster reaction times
Increased agility
Greater flexibility


With the recent rainy season, this is a great indoor sports. So go get a trampoline, a large large one so that mommy and kids can all jump together and have lotsa fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm keen on getting one for my brat too.. since winter is like 6 months here..! How much did you pay for yours..??

Health Freak Mommy said...

My trampoline cost around RM200. If you hv the $$ and a large garden outside ur garden, it's good to hv an outdoor trampoline that can fit around 10 adults at one go. Really cool and damn fun.
BTW, where r u living?

B2G said...

Arrr.... Trampoline, so so so so eager to get one but staying in a tiny condo, I better forget about this.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks Vivanz 4 visitng my blog. You can still get a small size trampoline to be placed in your condo but only 1-2 persons can jump at any one time. Cost around RM140 for the 's' size trampoline.

Anonymous said...

Hey.. HFmommy,
I am currently in Nova Scotia, Canada. I donch want an outdoor one.. because our winter is so long.. therefore an indoor one will serve us really good.. ;)