Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hawkers Food

My all-time favourite hawkers food, bought from the pasar malam (night market) a few nights ago:

Stuffed fish paste in puffed tofu. This delicacy is high in protein and low in carb, just the perfect food for the Atkin's Diet follower.


Popiah. Not quite an Atkin's food but I love it anyway. I just eat the stuffings of turnip, eggs, bean sprouts, fried shallots minus the skin.

6 comments:

jazzmint said...

oo popiah...that's my fav too ;)

Anonymous said...

But the skin is the best..!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mamabok... tasty food r normally fattening & unhealthy!

Anonymous said...

i love yong tau fu and popiah too!

Blur Mommy said...

I love popiah too. Wish we can get fresh popiah skin here in US!

Anonymous said...

omg! popiah..*drooling* darn it, and it's almost lunch time here.