Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lucky Day

Today must be my lucky day. I have just received 3 offers from Blogitive and without any hesitation, I quickly clicked on the reserve tab to reserve all 3 offers. Blogitive has so far been quite prompt in their payment and in responding to all my e-mails, unlike some competitors who don't even reply my e-mails. Of late, Blogitive has been quite slow in approving the posts that I had written for them. Some I've written more than 2 weeks ago but have yet to hear from Blogitive on the status. But I know they are in the midst of reviewing these posts as informed by them to me in a recent e-mail. Keep the offers coming to my URL Blogitive!

2 comments:

LHS said...

i got 3 offers from them as well..:)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i have also written for them in the beginning of June but only got approved yesterday...so happy happy cos i thought there was something wrong. i also got some offers from them..only bummer is have to have 2 filler posts in between...where to find ideas to write eh?