Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bliss and Peace

As I am typing this post, I am typing it peacefully and blissfully as DH has brought the gals out for fish head noodles with my maid. Then, DH will bring them to the chinese medicine hall to buy a few boxes of Enfagrow A+ and later to the cake house to buy their favorite chiffon cake. I have around 1 hour to quickly finish up the remaining offers I have. The house is so quiet without the gals, no screaming, no whining and I get to rest my throat.

3 comments:

J@n!ce said...

I can understand the 'peace' you have once in a while w/o the kids around. Enjoy those few hrs & quickly get what you want to do.... :) :)

Chinneeq said...

geee....good business again :)))

Anonymous said...

Lucky you .. having time off.. ;) and loads of assignments..;)