Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Everything Goes Into Her Mouth



DH got these 2 toy cars free when he purchased V-power oil. The gals love them so much as the cars have springs and with a pull backward, the car can zoom forward. A few nights ago, Sherilyn gave me a scare when she ran to me, opened her mouth and said "see mummy". She had yanked off the rubber covering the wheels and put it into her mouth to chew like chewing gum. I almost flipped and quickly pulled out the rubber from her mouth, wiped her mouth with a wet hanky and gave her a piece of my mind. Now, the 2 bright red cars are on my top shelf, decorating my bedroom.


So to all parents out there, be careful of what you give your toddlers. Make sure the toy has no small detachable parts. Another good lesson learnt for DH and me.

6 comments:

Leena said...

haha, what a gum is that? taste like what i wonder. shern always take the wheel rubber off. so far no such case, ya must be extra careful with him playin cars from now on.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

ooopsie, you lil girl is really adventurous huh ^_^

Mamapumpkin said...

Thanks for the warning. They look like cool cars though. Tee loves cars. How come the rubber can come off?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Wow...it's pretty dangerous huh? Ashley also loves to put things in her mouth. She knows I forbid her to do so and sometimes she just purposely put it near her lips and said "Um" just to trick me *slaps forehead*

mommy of 3 angels said...

ya it's true all small parts of any toy is a "danger".

tag u
http://scribblesformyangels.blogspot.com/2007/07/love-link-tag.html

jazzmint said...

oh yes that's very dangerous..lucky she showed u..or else termasuk the nose lagi teruk