Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Fruitful Morning

Despite the slight hiccup with Streamyx and an interrupted sleep this morning from the stupid car alarm, I must say it was really a fruitful morning for me as I had completed 4 paid posts in just 2 hours. I got up at 6am, quickly fixed my computer, accepted an offer from a company in my url and later saw a few nice offers from 3P. However, with the cap of 2 opps per blogger, I quickly grabbed 2 opps with the least words and the easiest to write. Now, I can sau tong and spend some time with my gals. Alycia is waiting to have her bath with me together.

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muahahaaha....well done! So early can sau tong already :D Me also managed to grab 1. Then I forgot that I had done one last night so gotta wait before i can grab another..:D Tks for your sms again.

Leena said...

you definitely write a lot of paid post lately. good harvester. haha

Health Freak Mommy said...

Leena... yes i do and i really hope all my readers wont run away from this ad-filled blog.

Ann said...

Heh....new blogger and just learned about this paid post thingy. How does it work actually? When I sign up seems there are no opps available for me!

By the way...good way to keep your kids occupied.

And I guess most mums' bioligical clocks work change to waking up early sometime!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Ann... tks 4 visiting my blog. There are no opps avaiable 4 u coz your blog is still new. Most of these companies require that your blog be at least 3mo b4 they approve it.