Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Healthy Snack - Cherry Tomatoes




Another favourite snacks for me and my 2 lil' ones, cherry tomatoes. Alycia loves them a lot. I normally try to buy organic ones but if I can't find them, I'll get regular ones. It's also a great food for dieters as tomatoes have low GI (Glycemix Index) and rich in Vitamins and anti-oxidants.



I also love to use ripe tomatoes (blended into a paste) for cooking fish and minced chicken meat for the gals. Taste really good and is wholesome too.




2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Oooo...I love them too. I think smaller ones like these are saltier, don't you think?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mom to chumsy... they are a tad saltier and sweeter too :)