Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kids Say The Darnest Things - Part 3

Conversation 1

Alycia - Mum, long time we din go back to Ipoh to see koong koong and granny.
Me - yup, you miss them?
Alycia - Yess....
Me - we will go back to Ipoh next month to celebrate koong koong's birthday, are you happy?
Alycia - Yyess..... and gives me a big grin.
Me - so what are you going to give koong koong for his birthday?
Alycia - hmmmm......a BIG hug....
Me - only a big hug?
Alycia - and a balloon....
Me - what shape balloon?
Alycia - hmmmmm... heart shape and hmmmmmm..... a square balloon.


Conversation 2

Alycia and Sherilyn had just gotten up from their afternoon nap and Alycia started to whine for no apparent reasons. After I had failed to subdue Alycia, I gave up and brought Sherilyn to the bathroom and as I was washing up Sherilyn...

Sher - mummy, where is Alycia?
Me - Alycia is whining and crying in the hall. Mummy hates the sounds of whining and crying you know, make me mad.
Sher - make me mad oso.
Me - you also always whine and cry for no reason, right?
Sher - ahahahaha......


Conversation 3

We were having dim sum at Overseas Restaurant today and Sherilyn was placed on a baby chair with a seat belt that was spoilt.

Sher to me - my seat belt is spoilt. Aunty, aunty.. ... halo halo.... please come and fix my seat belt, it's spoilt..... as she waves her hand to the waitress.
All of us laughed at her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Alycia that Kung Kung and Granny are looking forward to seeing you all again. Kung Kung would be most amused with the square-shaped balloon!!

Leena said...

so darin of her to call for the waitress ar.. big thing next time.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahaha....that's cute. where do you stay in ipoh? i used to live in wah keong park and hubby around pasir puteh. now we only go back once a year during CNY to my aunt's place in ipoh gdn :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mom to chumsy... i live in ipoh gdn east. Maybe we can meet next CNY :)

jazzmint said...

haha she can laugh somemore hoh...