Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 16, 2007

My Simple and Healthy Lunch




That is my lunch today. Sugar-free peanut butter and sugar-free black sesame paste (my mil bought from Hong Kong) on toasted organic bread.

That's Adventist 3-seeds and grains bread. Since i've been quite busy lately and didnt have time to make bread, I bought organic bread instead. The bread is 100% flour-free and is made from sprouted wheat, grains and seeds. Suitable for diabetic and dieters. Not that suitable for toddlers though as it's quite hard to chew.

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

heheh....thanks to you i also got steffi's. wish it comes in smaller jar though cos I'm the only one eating it. hubs doesn't like sweet stuff. btw, i haven't found the adventist bread yet. where did you buy it?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mom to chumsy... u can get the adventist bread from organic shops and Jaya Jusco too.
Hey, there are smaller jars of Steffi's sugar-free peanut butter. Try Giant, Careffour or Jusco.