Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tag : 4 x 4 x 4 x 4 Interesting Facts About Me

This wonderful new parent (The New Parent) has tagged me. I love visiting this new parent's blog as he writes great articles on parenting and he gives good tips too.

Ok, here I go :

4 jobs I have had in my life :
1) Secretary in a bank
2) Human Resources officer in a bank
3) Personal Assistant to a Dato' (Dato' is a title conferred to a person by a Sultan)
4) Home Affairs Manager and private tutor to 2 beautiful girls with a measly pay from the big boss

4 countries I have been to on vacation :
1) Australia - Gold Coast, Melboure, Sydney
2) China - Beijing, Tianjin and Chengdu
3) Thailand - Bangkok, Haadyai, Phuket, Pattaya
4) Hong Kong - been there twice

4 of my favourite foods :
1) Japanese food - sashimi and grilled eel
2) Cream puffs
3) Anything cheesy
4) Durian

4 places I'd rather be right now :
1) In bed sleeping with no one disturbing me - it's raining now and just the perfect weather to have a good nap

2) Ipoh - my hometown. I'm yearning to eat some good Ipoh grub like 'kai see hor fun' (flat noodles with shredded chicken meat with lots of crunchy ipoh bean sprouts in heavenly chicken & prawn broth), popiah, Hakka meatballs, Mun Choong Restaurant's 'kong chin har look' (huge prawns pan-fried dried style in black sauce), seafood from Bukit Tambun Seafood Restaurant and fantastic unparalleled hawkers' food from Kwong Heng Old Town Coffee Shop.

3) At the beach, lying on a hammock doing nothing but staring out at the ocean, smelling the fresh ocean breeze, listening to the waves beating the shores, sipping coconut juice and daydreaming.

4) At a spa and I need a good full body massage and a good soak in a tub filled with rose petals listening to my favourite jazz or r&b songs.

4 friends I am tagging :
1) Montessori Mom
2) Big Pumpkin
3) Mummy in Vain
4) Cherry

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi HFM--thank you for participating in this tag!

Working for a Dato'? Now, that's a job I don't here about very often (smile). Was it interesting for you at all?

Health Freak Mommy said...

TNP... of course it was very interesting working for a big shot. Paid well too but the working hours were long and job was demanding and stressful.

Leena said...

interestin jobs you had. that PA job paid you big bucks i supposed?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Leena... not big bucks lar but enuf for me to splurge on anything that i fancy w/o thinking twice :D

jazzmint said...

wahh me oso cheese lover

jazzmint said...

i love cheese too

Cherry said...

I will participate in this tag at the end of this week. Thanks for tagging me.

Jacelyn Chew said...

hi, thanks for ur tag. i've done this before. can refer below,

http://mummyinvain.blogspot.com/2007/07/all-four-in-me.html

btw, i've tagged u too.