Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 20, 2007

Tag : If I Have $1 million

Got tagged by Montessorimum, a cool mom to 2 beautiful kids and another one on the way.

I know it's very unlikely i'll ever have this much money. No, i don't buy lottery and i don't invest in shares, so if i EVER have $1 million, this is how i'd spend them :

1) Keep aside 30% for my gals' future education
2) Invest 10% in shares
3) Put 40% in my FD account. This will be for my retirement days and rainy days.
4) Spend 10% on family members, both my side and DH's side. I'll bring the whole jing gang for an all-expenses fully paid overseas vacation.
5) 5% goes to charity
6) 5% goes to my own shopping spree

Now I'd like to hear from these 5 blogging pals of mine on how they'd daydream spending the $1million :

1) Mommy to Chumsy
2) Angeleyes (Rambling Moo)

3) Sweetpea (Bubba Stuff)
4) The New Parent
5) Scibbles For My Angels


*********************************************
Instructions :

**Start Copy**

Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………………

Requirements:

1st - Tag 5 bloggers, list down their blog and link to their blog.

2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they have been tagged by commenting in their blog or whichever method convenient.

3rd - Add your own blog link to the list below.

What They Do With Their $1 Million :

1. SYH will spend for Family.
2. Miche will give to the needy.
3. Montessorimum will keepsake
4. Healthfreakmommy will keep, invest, spend and give to the needy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi HFM--got your tag and will be doing this shortly. Thanks for thinking of me.

Shopping spree, eh?