Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Baseball Memorabilia

My friend is a die-hard baseball fan. We used to play baseball together whilst in secondary school but she played better than me and was a state player. Up until today, being a mother of two kids, she is still very much baseball crazed and so are her hubby and kids. If I told her that she can now purchase baseball memorabilia from BaseballJump.com, I think she and her hubby will definitely jump at the opportunity to purchase several autographed baseball memorabilia there. From autographed bat to autographed jersey, autographed photo to autographed baseball, BaseballJump.com is truly the one-stop shopping source for the baseball fan like my friend.



David Ortiz Autographed 2004 World Series Baseball



Pete Rose Autographed Bat

No comments: