Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Booking Cheap Hotels In UK

My number one all-time favorite hobby is retail therapy. Yes, I love shopping – when I shop, all my stress and worries seem to have vanished. I told the hubs the other day that I want to reward myself with a shopping trip in London as I've been working so hard with paid posts lately and I’ve not had a real vacation ever since the gals came along. Now that my mil is back from Hong Kong for a few weeks, she can help me babysit the gals whilst the hubs and I go for our 2nd honeymoon in London.

One may ask why choose London of all places. That’s because in London, you get a wide variety to shop from - there are 30,000 shops and hundreds of street markets in London selling just about anything from Haute Couture to second-hand clothes to children’s toys, designer shoes, jewelry, watches, bags, fresh organic fruits and vegetables and much more. I just can’t wait to shop at my favorite Top Shop Shoes at King Street and get the gals some toys from Daisy & Tom in Deansgate. I must also get my favorite body lotion and lingerie from Marks and Spencer’s. There’re just too many places to shop in Manchester and London. And oh, I almost forgot about Selfridges and Debenhams in Bullring, Birmingham City Centre and also the endless selection of restaurants where the hubs and I can indulge in delectable English food, Chinese food, Indian food and much more in London.

If the hubs agree to accompany me to London, we will be booking our London Hotel, Birmingham Hotel and Manchester Hotel through CheaperthanHotels.com, a hotels reservation website that has been providing online reservation services to travelers for more than 10 years with leading hotel chains and thousands of hotels across the globe under them. At CheaperthanHotels.com, one can get really cheap and affordable hotels. For example, I can book The Drop In Hotel in Manchester for only GBP40 per night, Days Hotel in Birmingham City Centre for only GBP44 and Alexandra Hotel in Paddington, London for only GBP35. Can’t believe the prices? Just click on the links provided to check out the great deals available from the long list of hotels in the UK. I just can’t wait to make my travel reservations for my dream shopping vacation in London.

No comments: