Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 17, 2007

Lucky Day

The early bird certainly catches bountiful of worms. I got up at 5:30am today and saw a bunch of offers on my browser from my favorite advertiser. There were 7 of them but I only accepted 6 coz I know I may not be able to complete them within 2 days. The most difficult part about writing for this advertiser is that there must be 2 non-paid posts between each paid posts, which means that I must have 12 non-paid posts for these 6 paid posts. Now, let me crack my head on what to write. I really need lots of brainwave now to get the ideas surging. Let me go jogging later for that's when all my writing ideas keep flowing out from my head. Anyway, I must thank my favorite advertiser for giving me these offers, for the prompt approval of my posts and for the prompt payments too.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Don't worry, you write excellent posts :D I'm sure you have lots of ideas :D

Anonymous said...

wah... which network is this??? Can share share???

It 3P I no chance to grab any at all! :(

Health Freak Mommy said...

Alice... you can try blogitive, smorty, blogsvertise and loudlaunch.