Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mil is Back

My mil is back from Hong Kong last night and will be staying here for a few weeks before she flies to New Zealand to help my sil with her twins toddlers. Now, I have an extra pair of hands and eyes to help me with the gals. The gals are crazy over their mah mah and are sticking to her like ants to honey. Now that's good news to me, at least I can work on my computer in peace.

I shall post pictures of the clothes and goodies that my sils in Hong Kong bought for me and the gals. My sil bought soooooo many beautiful and branded clothes for the gals from Hong Kong that I think I don't have to buy them anymore clothes until next year. There were also lots of Disney and Barney sticker books and colouring books, washable magic colours, a huge bubble-maker gun, ELC educational toys, organic crackers and organic chocolate milk and much more. I also got a trendy Le Sport Sac handbag. The gals are truly blessed to have such a good koo mah and koo koo. Next Monday, this koo mah from HK will come to KL with her 1.5 yo son and maid and stay at our place for a week. It will be the first time Alycia and Sherilyn are meeting their cousin brother and I think they will all have so much fun playing with each other like a house on fire.

1 comment:

LHS said...

HK summer sales will be started soon..i just hope i can go there sapu again!