Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 17, 2007

Nice Smell Wafting From The Kitchen...Again

Whenever my mil stays with us, we all get to enjoy her cooking. As I am typing this post, again I can smell the aroma of stewed pork ribs in seafood sauce wafting up from the kitchen. The smell is making my tummy rumble again. I have to resist popping food into my mouth now as I'm waiting for hubby to bring home durians from the pasar malam... just tell me how am I to loose weight like that with so much temptations from so many sources? Never mindlah, i'll just eat now and diet later, when everyone goes back.

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

you eat during every week? not heaty? ;D

Health Freak Mommy said...

When I exercise, drink green tea, drink lotsa water and eat lotsa fruits, i wont feel heaty.