Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 10, 2007

Paid Posts

My favorite advertiser finally released some offers for me early this morning. That's the advantage of rising early in the morning, the early bird definitely gets to catch bountiful amount of worms.

This Tiga P is really driving me nuts. They rejected one of my posts today, citing the reason I used sentences from the web release and advertiser's site. Oh for pete's sake, the post is on a product, of course I have to write some stuff from the advertiser's website, otherwise what else is there to write? They are just nit picking on us posties (prob only m'sians) and making it really hard for us to earn our honest living.

5 comments:

LHS said...

ya, this morning our fav advertiser finally let us "dapat wang" again :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

same here. but how to excess it to resubmit since my acct telah dibekukan? i emailed them but they have yet to reply.

Anonymous said...

wah..tigaPi begitu strict ah?
Btw, which one is ur favorite?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Montessorimum... my fav is blogitive.

Barbara...for tigaP, you hv to wait in queue for them to reply you. This can take from days to weeks.

Mamapumpkin said...

So can you offer your professional advise? Who do I sign up with first, then second, then third, then fourth - hee,hee.....