Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, August 27, 2007

Tag : Nice Matters Award




I must thank QiQi's mom for honouring me with this award. According to the originator of the Nice Matters award it is intended for “those that are just nice people, good blog friends, and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend support, or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!” For those receiving the award, you may like to pass on the award to 7 whom you think deserves it.

And I now bestow upon this award to the following wonderful bloggers :

1. Chumsy's Mummy

2. Hip n Cool Momma

3. Malaika's Mum

4. Erica and Ellisa's Mummy

5. Shern's Mummy

6. Chloe's Mummy

7. Mamajo

5 comments:

MamaJo said...

Cool!! Thanks Shireen for the award...I just love hop your blog - lots of nice food mah...he,he..

Anonymous said...

Aww..! that's very sweet of you .. Shireen..! thank you very much..!

Mom's The Cook said...

Thanks dear. That's really nice award. I love reading about your family and the wonderful tips :D

CL said...

Thank you for the tag. I didnt manage to tag u and now u tag me.

Anonymous said...

thank you, thank you.

you deserve the award because you possess all the qualities mentioned above