Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 17, 2007

What A Mess

Several days ago as I was busy working at my computer, Sherilyn was entertaining herself and drawing at the dining table. She was singing away cheerily as she was drawing. Then, from singing she switched to counting. I heard her counting from 1 to 10 perfectly without any mistakes. Suddenly, I felt something fishy going on. Why was she counting for no reason I asked myself. When I went to the dining area, I saw her pulling tissue papers from the tissue box and tearing them into bits and pieces as she threw them on the floor. No wonder she was counting. I reprimanded her and hit her hand as I had warned her countless times before not to play with tissue papers. She of course wailed.




My maid and Alycia helped to keep the tissue papers into a plastic bag, to be recycled later, whilst Sherilyn watched with pouting Daisy Duck lips.

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahah...jie jie is so good to help clean up the mess :D