Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, June 8, 2007

Wholesome lunch

My lunch menu for my maid to cook yesterday was a wholesome one. This is what the gals had for lunch yesterday:

Oat meal cooked in ABC & sweet corn soup. I added some homemade chicken nuggets (leftover from the previous night's dinner), chopped french beans, cheese and sprinkled with some pine nuts. I use pine nuts as the 'bait' and incentive for Alycia to eat the oats coz lately, Alycia just hates to eat oats and porridge. Perhaps she has been eating these stuff almost everyday the moment she turned 6 months for the next 2 years till she got really sick of them. But sometimes when I run out of ideas for lunch, I just cook them something really nutritious and quick like oat meal.


ABC and sweet corn soup boiled with kampung (free-range) chicken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...!! healthy and tasty.. i bet. ;)

jazzmint said...

hehe ya oats are the easiest and fastest food for the kids, and yet nutritious