Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Breakfast Ritual



Alycia and Sherilyn can hardly sit still during meal times, especially during breakfast when their energy levels are at the highest in the morning. To keep them still on their chairs, I have to provide them with some activities like drawing, scribbling, reading or coloring whilst my maid and I feed them. My mom and I had bought them a huge collection of activity books from letter tracing to number tracing, coloring and joining numbered dots and letters. Each morning, the gals choose the activity that they like and they can spend almost an hour all wrapped up in that activity. I find that their concentration levels are also at the highest in the mornings, so I normally read to them in the morning to capture the most of their attention.


7 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

heh, that's very good of ur girls....

Anonymous said...

Chloe is a tv freak.. in the mornings..! good that your gals will draw and stuff.. it is definitely more productive.. i'll have to say.

MamaJo said...

Won't Sherilyn follow exactly what Alycia choose or do? My Isaac is like that...Jona colour, he colour.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow, great that the girls enjoy drawing and colouring. Mine just watch the purple dinosaur or elmo :)

Anonymous said...

Havent seen them for about 3 months and theyve grown so much! Alycia has definitely grown taller and plumper! Wow, Sherilyn can actually colour within the outlines of the pictures? Good job, Sherilyn and her mummy.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks Granny!

Chinneeq said...

besides having healthy meal, u also arrange yur gals to have healthy activities in the morning while they are still fresh. I was telling my hubby how healthy u eat and we should change our diet too, looking forward to read more on yur new blog, hopefully. Will write to u soon again :)