Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, September 21, 2007

Fitball Wonders

I've just had 2-3 minutes of back arching exercise on my fitball and let me tell you, the effect is really good. The nagging jabbing pain on my back has subsided. Of course I don't expect the pain to vanish instantaneously but the pain sure has gone down quite a bit. I shall continue with the fitball exercise.... can't be lazy anymore!

5 comments:

JK said...

Hi Shireen,

Backaches are very frustrating. Just came across a site mentioning about backaches. Maybe you would like to have a look.
http://medic123.blogspot.com/

Mommy to Chumsy said...

you must be an expert in this already :D becareful though :)

Bits said...

Hi Shireen,

Can you show us how to exercise with fitball to reduce backache? Very useful skill to learn...tks!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Jo-N... tks 4 d website. Will check it out later.

Myecila... I'd posted it already. Do chk it out in my labels under Health & Fitness. There's a pic of me on the fitball.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Jo-N... tks 4 d website. Will check it out later.

Myecila... I'd posted it already. Do chk it out in my labels under Health & Fitness. There's a pic of me on the fitball.