Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Mid Autumn Festival

To everyone celebrating this festival, here's wishing you a very happy Mid Autumn Festival. We are not celebrating this festival as we're not Buddhist. So today is just a regular day for us but I'll be making some chicken nuggets coated with Nestum for the gals. It's my first try using Nestum as the coat and I hope the nuggets will turn out crispy. There's also going to be a steamed Cod fish, a stir-fried vege and a 'Wong Keong Kai' or Yellow Ginger Chicken dish that I had cooked yesterday. I shall make a post on this dish soon.

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happa Mid Autumn Festival to you and your family. Can't wait to see what you have whipped up again :D

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mid Autumn Festival is not buddhist festival, is chinese festival, unless you're not chinese

Health Freak Mommy said...

Anonymous... tks for the clarification.

jazzmint said...

wah a lot yummy food...a nice banner :)

Cherry said...

Happy Mid Autumn Festival !

Anonymous said...

Happy Mid Autumn Fest to you too..!