Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 15, 2007

How I Miss Those Corporate Days

Years ago, when I helped my former boss set up his own firm, I had the privilege of choosing the office furniture not only for my own room but for the entire office. It was really fun, looking through catalogues of office desks, chairs, blinds, computer desks and sofas. I even got to shop for the pictures and decorative ornaments for my office as well as the electrical items and things for the pantry. My office was on the penthouse overlooking a lake, some hills and a golf course. Stepping into my office everyday was like stepping into a holiday resort. Though it was stressful being a PA to a super busy boss but I sure miss those corporate days at that office.

No comments: