Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, September 30, 2007

How We Spent Our Sunday

After church today, we went to Bangsar Village. We had gone there on Friday to have lunch at Delicious (one of our favorite restaurants) and just when we were about to leave, we passed by a newly opened Italian restaurant called Marco's Pizza (can't remember the exact name), located opposite Grocers Village. Hubby browsed their menu and the food looked good, so he promised to bring us here on Sunday (today). Well, the food is good. I love the pasta, especially the Pesto pasta and the pasta with pine nuts, avocado and prawns cooked in tomato paste. The cod fish pasta was also good. Their pizzas are all baked in wood stove fire. This is what we had for lunch today :
















The wood stove to bake pizzas.

The restaurant is very spacious (with split level), very clean and there is also a kids' play area. It is a very kids' friendly restaurant and suitable for gatherings (we can hold a bloggers' gathering there too!). Will definitely dine in this restaurant again.

The kids' play area - very clean.




15 comments:

Chinneeq said...

the pizza really looks nice :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hey, we were there last weekend and had pizza and pasta. Ashley loved it. ;D

btw, we were at Tmn desa at the italian restaurant too. i forgot the name of that restaurant but next to a cafe called Bjorn? Do you know where? Also yummy italian food :D

Mommy to Chumsy said...

btw, when i was Marco, i was also thinking that next time, we can have a blogger's gathering there too ;D great minds think alike eh? LOL

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hey, u shd hv given me a tinkle when u were at Tmn Desa, then i can come and meet you! I know which Italian restaurant u r talking about. Yes, the food is quite good and their pizzas are all wood stove baked too. Very near my house.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mom to Chumsy... yeah, great minds think alike but fools seldom differ too, hahaha.....

Mommy to Chumsy said...

LOL..i like the 2nd quote better. Sorry, i didn't call you. Thought you may be busy cos it's the weekend. I was looking everywhere for the bakery you mentioned last time just so that I could see your house..hahaha...do I sound like a stalker?

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Hi, what a small world. Turns out that you're my sis-in-law (yi yi) very good friend?

Anonymous said...

The pasta looks great..! a bonus to having a great weekend outing.. :) It is so important for us mummies... that restaurant have a play area eh..?? it really does make it easier.. for parents to gather.. and rest.. and eat and drink.. and be merry.. :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mom to Chumsy... aiseh, u really shd hv given me a call and dropped by my house!

Bryan's mom... hey, tks 4 dropping by my blog. Yup, Yi Yi did mention about you to me and I've visited your blog too. Your son is so cute. Hv u given birth to bb no. 2 yet?

Mamabok...oh yes, a play area is very important so that we adults can eat in peace... it's a win-win situation, for the kids and we parents :)

Anggie's Journal said...

sruuppppsss .... ho chiak . i love spaghetti very much .
btw, i just tagged u... do mind ? take ur time ....

MamaJo said...

I always like to go to restaurant that have this kid playarea...San Franciso in Summit had it too...but, not spacious.

Annie Q said...

I was at the village grocerry on friday night and i saw this Marco's Pizza!! And i like the design..so colourful and sharp! And i didnt know inside there is a small play area!!! This is a good news! Next time i can had my dinner there and my two monkeys can play there! Yippeeee!!! Thanks for sharing! Next time when u're there at Bangsar village can give me a call? hahahaha..

Mariuca said...

Yummy! I love Italian food, esp pasta! :):):)

Genie Princess

slavemom said...

Looking at ur pizza with those huge pepperonis make me hungry leh. Craving for pizza liao. :p

jazzmint said...

whoa the place looks great...