Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 8, 2007

I Need A New Home Office Furniture

Apart from refurbishing my room, I really need to do something about my home office. Right now, I only have a small computer desk and all my books, papers, documents and stationery are cluttered everywhere. I just saw something that I really like from the internet. It’s a 4-piece collection of beautiful and smart home office furniture from Bush furniture (picture below). If I get this home office furniture set, I can organize my things better. With such a conducive place to work, I can even think better and write better quality posts.

1 comment:

Jacelyn Chew said...

well, hope this is new to u...

http://mummyinvain.blogspot.com/2007/09/nice-matters-award.html