Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 8, 2007

I Need To Refurbish My Bedroom

I’ve been wanting to refurbish my bedroom for a long time. First, I need to get rid of the curtains and replace them with blinds as I’d mentioned in my earlier post that they pose a great hazard to my 2 rascals who love to twirl themselves round the curtains. Next I need to do some bedroom furniture shopping. Hubby has long wanted to get a nice king-size bed with a head board as our current bed doesn’t have a head board and our 2 gals always bump their heads on the wall. As for me, I really want to get myself a nice dressing table and an elegant closet to replace the current archaic looking built-in cabinets that have been in our bedroom for more than 20 years. I just hate that creaking sound of the door each time I open and shut that dinosaur cabinet!

No comments: