Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lantern Party

There will be a lantern pot-luck party for kids and parents at Alycia's pre-school this Friday evening. Kids are to bring battery-operated lanterns and after the party, the kids together with their parents will walk round the neighborhood parading with the lanterns. I know Alycia and Sherilyn will definitely enjoy this party as it will be their first of that kind and I am praying that Alycia gets well in time to attend the party.

4 comments:

chanelwong said...

Get Well fast fast then you can go for the party....

凯妈 said...

how nice, I am waiting for the lantern party from my son's nursery, but they not held anything this year.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

only battery operated ones? guess it's safer eh? must be fun.

Chinneeq said...

i am going to host one mini potluck with nanny and my SIL for QQ :)P