Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Some Really Nice People

I've mentioned in my earlier post that I've made friends with some really nice people through blogging. These wonderful ladies (you know who you are :) ) have helped me in many ways - offering to buy my gals toys from warehouse sale, offering to help me buy Avent baby bottles and teats from Singapore, offering me help to create a new header for my blog (wait, I'll send you the pictures soon Annie), sending me SMS to alert me of offers from advertisers, going all out to help me secure offers from advertisers by logging into my account to reserve the offers, offering me help to set up my own domain for my blog, offering me advices on computer and technical problems and the list goes.

Today, I was out having my lunch when I received an SMS from this nice mummy alerting me of offers from this particular advertiser. I replied her SMS and told her that I'm out. Minutes later, she SMSed me again, offering her help to reserve the offer for me. I was so touched by her gesture. Though she's busy with 2 young kids, one of which is only a few months old, but she went all out to help me. I was really happy when she SMSed me again minutes later telling me that she had managed to secure 1 offer for me. Thank you Hui Sia!

3 comments:

LHS said...

you help me, i help you :)

Mamapumpkin said...

It is really a blessing to have special friends. Not easy to find.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Good for you!