Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sweet Corn Fritters



Here's another dish that both toddlers and adults will enjoy - sweet corn fritters. My gals are crazy over this dish. It contains protein, iron, carbo and fibre - a wholesome meal.


Ingredients :

1) 2 cob of corns - remove corn kernels from the cob (choose young corns)

2) Chopped spring onions or you can use 'choy sum' (would be good to conceal some finely chopped vege inside if your little ones don't like vege)

3) 2 eggs

4) 2 teaspoons of high protein flour or wholemeal flour or corn flour

5) Dash of salt

6) Would be tastier if you add in some chopped red chillies (if your little ones can tolerate them)


Method :

1) Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well.

2) Scoop out the batter in spoonfulls and pan fry them in a non-stick pan.


8 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

yum yum :D

Cherry said...

We call it dadar jagung here :D

Anonymous said...

This is great! I can't wait to try it for Belle.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna try this out.. coz' chloe loves corn..! thanks for the recipe.. :)

Bits said...

Hi Shireen,

Looks great! I just bought a can of corns, might try it this weekend. Just wonder can a 2 year old chew those corns? haha...my son doesn't like rough food.

Princess Mom said...

Must try this - actually when i read the heading i thought it was a sweet recipe!! I have a realy bad sweet tooth

karenyiau said...

Looks so yummy leh.... muz try!

MamaJo said...

Me too, definitely will try it...nowadays, I try to learn new and simple receipe to cook for my kids during weekend...thanks ya!