Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tag : The 2s

So happy I got another tag to use as filler post, LOL! Thanks Slavemom!

Two names you go by:
1) Healthfreakmommy
2) Shireen

Two things you are wearing right now:
1) singlet
2) shorts

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1) patience
2) commitment

Two things you like to do:
1) blogging
2) shopping

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1) good health for my kids and loved ones
2) an increase in PR for my blog

Two things you did last night:
1) blogging
2) read bedtime stories to the gals

Two things you ate today:
1) early in the a.m. - skim milk and my vitamins
2) breakfast - fruits and fried vegetarian meehoon

Two people you last talked to:
1) Hubby
2) My gals

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
1) blogging
2) shop for weekly supplies from the pasar malam

Two favorite days of the week:
1) Friday
2) Sunday

Two favorite holidays:
1) Christmas
2) Chinese New Year

Two favorite beverages:
1) green tea
2) sugar free lime juice

Two things about me! Things you may not have known:
1) I'm an extrovert
2) I have stage fright

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1) Personal Assistant to a Dato'
2) Human Resources Officer in a bank

Two movies I would watch over and over: (and do)
1) Oprah
2) Fear Factor

Two places I have lived:
1) Ipoh
2) KL

Two of my favorite foods:
1) roast chicken
2) pastries

Two places I’d rather be right now:
1) in bed
2) in bed sleeping and dreaming sweet dreams

Two persons I'm tagging :
1) Mom to Chumsy... good filler post for you, easy one, that is :)
2) Montessorimum....i know you're longing for a filler post too, right? Too many offers eh.

2 comments:

slavemom said...

Hohoho... u jes gave us the green light to send more tags ur way. :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Slavemom...YES... no prob, the more tags the merrier, LOL!