Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

They Love Swimming

Alycia and Sherilyn love swimming very much. They have had so much fun playing in the oversize swimming pool with daddy at Hilton Sentral when we stayed there 2 weeks back. When my sil returned to Hong Kong, she had left behind the ELC kids' float for the gals. They didn't seem to get bored playing with the float the whole day and imagined they were swimming in the pool like this :




8 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

heheheh..the girls sure have good imagination.

MamaJo said...

Geee...should bring them more often to swimming pool...I guess they hint you...he,he..

IMMomsDaughter said...

Yeah, so cute, some more suck the thumb like so enjoy. LOL.

Anggie's Journal said...

hi, thanks for dropping by my blog . nice to meet u in blogging :)
kids always love playing with water .. emmm my son haven hv change to go swimming pool yet ... soon soon ...:)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Immomsdaughter... tks 4 visiting my blog :)

Anggie's Journal... tks 4 dropping by my blog too :)

snoopy said...

Hi, I send you Nice Matters Award - http://gogo-snoopy.blogspot.com/2007/09/nice-matters-award.html

Health Freak Mommy said...

Snoopy... Tks very much for the award. I'd done this tag earlier :)

CL said...

My girl also likes to play with the ring.

They all like to play with water, even adult like me :)