Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Why Is Mummy So Busy?

I've been pretty busy with my assignments for the last 3 days and I've not personally bathed the gals or done much activities with them. Yesterday Alycia asked me to draw with her. I told her mummy is very busy with work and asked her to draw on her own. Guess what she said "mummy, yesterday you also said you are busy, today also busy, why busy all the time". She really knows how to make me feel guilty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone. I'm one guilty mummy too. Today the most busy as yesterday I didn't work much. Wonder when I'm going to finish all tasks.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehehe....mine is used to the word 'busy' already. Now she would repeat after me when I say, "mummy is busy'.

Chinneeq said...

u really make me laugh...haha....QQ complain a lot too, so wat she did is just sit on my lap so i cannot type :(