Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Can You Cope With More Than 2 Blogs?

I wonder how some bloggers cope with writing paid posts for more than 2 blogs. I know some bloggers even have a dozen of them and plan to purchase more domains. I wonder where they get so much ideas to write and write and write. They earn 5-figure income each month and I think they even plan to earn more if they can. I wonder if they ever get more than 3 hours of sleep each day. I'm already struggling with 2 blogs and if I create another blog, I don't think I'll have time to eat, sleep and shit, seriously! I'd really love to have a peek in their daily lives and see how they cope with their kids, paid posts, cooking, household chores, taking care of hubby, mil and what nots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too man..!! i wonder how they cope.. muahahha!!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

yup...i wonder too, especially when you have more than 1 kid and children are young. ;D

Chinneeq said...

prob becoz their children are much more older and have their own program now?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chin Nee... not really, some of these high-flyer moms have under-4 toddlers.