Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Delicious Duck Dish At Delicious



At the bloggers' gathering last Sunday, I was so busy chatting away that I didn't even order my lunch. Instead, hubby ordered for me. He ordered a pasta marinara for himself, a scrambled egg and croissants for the gals, a mushrooom soup and a bowl of curry noodles for our maid. I thought he had ordered a beef pie for me or maybe a pasta but I was wrong. A waiter went round the tables asking who ordered ***** (this duck dish has a French name), everyone shook their heads, including me. When the waiter came back to our table and asked again if we had ordered this duck dish, hubby who was outside the restaurant, stepped in and said that it's our order. I was surprised that hubby had ordered a duck dish for me as I don't really fancy duck but this dish was really tasty. It didn't have the usual duck odour as it was very well marinated and well roasted. It was also served with beef sausages and baked beans in tomato sauce. Not bad, I won't mind ordering this dish again if we visit Delicious again.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

it really looked yummy. must be very filling eh? actually the portions at delicious are huge :D value for money :D

MamaJo said...

The food look so tempting ler..serious...look so nice, yummy yummy

Unknown said...

OMG, im so hungry now after seeing the food. I cant eat duck as older people said it's not good for patient like us. :( I wonder when can I have it..

the most pity thing is i cant eat what i like to eat