Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fruit Flavored Water



I can hardly drink plain water during the first 4 or 5 months of my pregnancy for all my 3 pregnancies. Some friends have suggested Ribena but any food or drinks that are sweet makes me nauseous too. So I usually cut up a slice of lemon or slice up a strawberry and put in into my mug of water. The juice from the fruit makes the water fruity, though not exactly sour or sweet. This way, I can force myself to gulp down a few mugs of water a day. But funny, despite me drinking at least 8 glasses of plain water a day, I still have cracked lips now. Maybe I should be drinking more.

1 comment:

MamaJo said...

I think it is due to hormonal change in your body...I drink barley water when I was preggie - old ppl said, baby won't got jaundice when born...not sure how true, but, Isaac are free from jaundice :)