Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Garden @ Mid Valley City

We went to the newly opened Garden @ Mid Valley City for lunch yesterday after meeting my gynae. We had lunch at this chinese restaurant called Din Tai Fung that has branches worldwide. The food was really good, as good as Dragon I. We ordered a beef lamien (which was very very tasty or maybe I was just plain hungry), a 'zhar choy' lamien, siew loong pau, a seafood fried rice for our maid, stir fried Four Seasons Beans, meat filled pau (very tasty), vegetarian sui kau, BBQ pork pau and Thousand Layer Cake for dessert (which both my gals loved). We were all so famished that I had forgotten to snap pix of the glorious food, aiseh man! But nevermind, we would definitely make another trip there again and this time, I'll remember to take pix.

Oh btw, we would most likely go to Garden again for lunch tomorrow after church. Would anyone of you be there too? We can at least say hi and bye!

3 comments:

Mom's The Cook said...

aiya..we won't be going cos it's a pain to find the parking space during weekends :( You have fun, ok?

Mamapumpkin said...

Oh dear, I'm only reading this on Sunday evening so I've missed that! Let me know the next outing, if we're free we'll come. We're always thinking of where to eat *wink*

Health Freak Mommy said...

BP... will def let u know the next time we go there :)