Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 12, 2007

Outstanding Assignments Cleared

I've finally completed all my outstanding assignments and only left with 1 that I had received yesterday. It's a feeling of relief yet itching for more assignments. Have not been receiving many offers for the last few days. It's funny that when I am bogged down with many assignments, I feel the stress but when I don't have any, I feel upset and itching to have some. Humans are just never satisfied with what they have! Well, at least today I can start writing more personal posts and spend some time reading to the girls.

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

This is what usually happen to me also. Practically nothing to write at all these days, except a few which pop up and requires immediate attention (u know which i m talking about, hehe)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

good for you :D