Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wholesome Seaweed Sandwich




Whenever we have lunch outside and come home late, I'll try to prepare something that's quick, easy and wholesome for dinner. This is what we had for dinner on Sunday. We only got home at 5ish pm and since we have no time to prepare a proper dinner, I made sandwiches for the gals with multi-seeds buns from Bread Talk with bombay onion omelette, super crunchy chicken meat floss (you can omit this if you're feeding toddlers as I think the meat floss contain MSG), Tae Kae Noi crispy seaweed, organic Japanese cucumber and a dash of tomato sauce. Oh, my gals love it!



2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooohh..yummy. really good stuff!

Leena said...

i'm sure they love it. it looks yummylicious. they can finish one whole burger each?