Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Checking Accounts With Multiple Benefits and Freebies

I have always been looking for checking accounts from a bank that can offer me great benefits and free services, especially getting free checks but have not found a bank that offers me such benefits. I have now found a bank that offers a checking account called WaMu Free Checking Account that comes with a host of benefits such as free checks for life plus other free services from free ATM cash withdrawals to free Gold Debit MasterCard® with Rewards at WaMu. WaMu's other checking account, the WaMu’s Platinum Checking account holder even gets to earn interest and enjoy many other freebies if they maintain a high checking balance. Now, isn’t that good news? I wish we had a WaMu here too.

No comments: