Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 9, 2007

Cheese Crackers Again


We were shopping for groceries at Village Grocer last week and I saw this fish shaped cheese crackers on sale. Though we still have a few boxes of unopened cheese crackers at home, but I couldn't resist buying something that's on sale. Wanted to grab 2 packs but since I've not tried it yet, just took 1. This pack of fish shaped cheese crackers is still not opened yet and Alycia has been bugging me to open it. I hope the gals won't get throat ulcer again after eating crackers.

5 comments:

sting said...

ohh.. let us know if its good.. looks delicious.. yummy

Anonymous said...

Pepperridge farms are usually very good.. ;)

Leena said...

haha..blame it on the pregnancy cravin. can eat more of it.
don't worry about the throat, it's baked not fried.

LHS said...

i love this very much, but it is a bit salty though it said 30% less sodium

Unknown said...

hi where did you buy this gold fish here in manila? thanks