Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Decaffeinated Coffee

This is the decaffeinated coffee that I drink each time I am pregnant. I alternate between Milo with skim milk and decaffeinated coffee with skim milk each morning. I used to drink Anmum and Enfamama during both my previous pregnancies but not at all this time. Some gynaes say these mama milk formula are only for those who are not eating well and if you're eating well, there's no need to drink them. What beverages do you drink when you're preggers?

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Shireen, this is for you. http://chinneeq.blogspot.com/2007/11/whats-in-blogging-for-you.html

Take your time :p

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i drank mostly plain water and milo. cant take milk at all cos i'll puke :D eventhough i'm addicted to coffee, i didn't even drink a cup...heheheheh. But all hell broke lose after confinement :D