Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 12, 2007

Do You Get Pissed Off With The Ads?

I've been writing a lot of ads in my blog lately. Frankly, do you get pissed off with them? I really hope having these paid posts in my blog will not stop you from coming to my blog again. I'm trying my best to balance the number of personal posts in my blog too.

To all my loyal readers who never fail to take the time and trouble to put in your valued comments in my blog, I'd like to say a very big thank you for your support. It's really great to see from my blog statistics that I still have between 300-400+ visitors to both my blogs daily. I know there are many stalkers and lurkers out there who read my blog frequently but never leave any comments. I want to thank you too for coming to my blog time and again. If it's not for all of you, I would not have scored quite a good Alexa ranking and Technorati score.

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehehe..don't worry, i don't mind the ads ;D Wow 300 to 400 visitors a day is a lot! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! that's alot.. of visitors..!!