Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How Money Motivates

I'm not a techie person and I hate to meddle with gadgets and gizmos but today, I saw a high pay-out opp by this network. It requires a 30-second video. Initially, I had ignored the opp but this opp kept showing up on my screen each time I refreshed the screen. So I decided to give it a shot. First, I rummaged through my drawers to look for my Olympus camera DVD to read the instruction on shooting video as the original set up on my camera was only for a video shoot duration of 15 seconds and I didn't know how to re-set the duration of the video shoot. Next, I began to shoot the video but my 2 rascals kept interrupting me. Sherilyn was screaming and crying away and Alycia was tugging at me. I did the shoot more than 10 times. Hopefully my video and the post gets approved by this network.

1 comment:

Chinneeq said...

when i came down, bgt no longer available.then i saw this opp.

haha...really beh tahan hor seeing it white in colour all time. Early morning I quickly try to do on that oredi...hoping it can be accepted.