Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Just Can't Resist Buying Cute Baby Clothes

Though I still have bags and bags of old baby clothes previously worn by Alycia and Sherilyn, I know I will surely not be able to resist buying cute baby clothes for my upcoming baby girl. Each time I see cute baby clothes on display when I go shopping, I am really tempted to buy them. Though it’s a tad too soon to shop for my baby clothes now as I have 19 more weeks to go before the big day, but I have nonetheless started to window shop for cute and pink (that’s my favorite color) baby clothes for my baby. I’ve seen some funky onesies and cool toddler tees at uncommonlycute.com, an online store that specializes in a huge selection of funky baby clothes. Now with online baby stores like this, I will surely end up buying a cupboard filled with cute baby clothes.

No comments: