Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Kampar Fish Balls


Yesterday, I had craving for Kampar fishballs, foo pei and stuffed tofu, so I went to a coffee shop near by house to get some for lunch. Also bought some vegetarian food - tofu and tofu skin. I then cooked some Soba noodles with white radish and green radish soup and added the fishballs in. After eating these fishballs, I felt terribly thristy for the rest of the day. That's the price to pay for eating hawkers food that's laden with MSG and salt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

emmm yummy!I love this food.I remember the last time I ate this was 10 nyears ago..when I was in Kl.hehe ya that's true..these food make you thirsty...:)