Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 9, 2007

New Pajamas For Sherilyn


I got 2 sets of new pajamas for the gals a couple of weeks back. One has a picture of a cat on it and the other has a picture of a girl on it. I gave the cat pajamas to Sherilyn and the girl pajamas to Alycia. However after they had put on the new pajamas, Alycia insisted that she wants the cat pajamas too. A tug of war over the cat pajamas ensued and Alycia ended up crying for a good 1 hour until she fell asleep. After that tug of war episode, I hid the 2 sets of pajamas and promised Alycia that she will have the 2 new sets of pajamas since they are a little oversized for Sherilyn. I also promised Sherilyn that I will buy her another set of pajamas. I finally managed to get Sherilyn her new Barney pajamas from Toys R Us last week. Now, the gals are happy wearing their new pajamas. Kids' clothes are really expensive these days. This Barney pajamas cost RM36 and definitely way more expensive than my own Jusco and pasar malam nighties!

No comments: