Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Our Sunday

It's a day of non-stop eating for us today. We had Dim Sum at Imbi Palace for lunch. When we got home, my parents from Ipoh arrived. They will be flying off to China tomorrow. My dad bought some famous Ipoh hawkers' food for us and we all ate again. Tonight, we'll be having dinner at the Japanese restaurant at Shangri La Hotel since sil will return to Hong Kong tomorrow.

I didn't do much blogging today. I spent all the time that I have checking all my unapproved posts by 3P and other networks to ensure that the posts are still in my blog. I had asked the host for my own blog to check if they have the lost posts backed up in their system but the hopeless host asked me to check them myself from my Cpanel. It is impossible for a person who is not IT savant to comprehend those IT jargons, codes and language. I get really pissed off with them. Every single request to them has always been tai chied back to me. I just have a feeling I will not be able to recover all my lost posts. My only hope now is that after the computer guy re-installs the IE old version into my PC, my posts will re-appear again.

I still have a few outstanding paid posts and I doubt I will have the time to complete them by tomorrow (the due date) as I'll be going for my Amnio test tomorrow. Moreover, I feel so down and just don't have the mood to write. The ideas just don't seem to flow. Guess I will have to let the tasks expire.

1 comment:

Leena said...

Amnio test tommorrow? keep it cool, don't stress up too much. you'll be fine.